Although previous medical experience or related academic background is NOT a requirement for the Hemodialysis program, having a basic understanding of human anatomy or medical terminology may facilitate the didactic phase of the course. Make sure you have gathered all the necessary documents to determine your eligibility for the program.
Class starts OCTOBER 1, 2017. Assuming that space is still available, registrations deadline to submit all required documentation and application is:
September 28, 2017 by 5:00pm for the FALL Session.
Program Admissions Requirements
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Completion of at least High School Education, GED or equivalent.*
• Able to pass a background & drug screening test.
Preferred, but not required
• Prior education & work experience in Health Care.
• Completion of high school or college level courses in Health Care.
Contact an admissions representative for details and deadlines at (562) 206-0262 or visit our Hemodialysis page
*Foreign diplomas or degrees MUST be translated into english and evaluated by an evaluation organization. Contact the admissions office for details.