Registrations are now open for the weekend Phlebotomy Fall '17 session scheduled to start on NOVEMBER 4, 2017. Graduates will be eligible to sit for the CPT1 certification at completion of the program. Bear in mind that you must meet the following requirements to be considered for admission:
Basic Registration Prerequisites:
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Evidence of High School completion or higher education (U.S. or foreign), and have OFFICIAL transcripts
* Obtain all the required immunizations prior to submitting an application
* Must be able to clear a background check.
* Current CPR certification. (can be obtained while attending class)
For more information and application deadlines, please contact the admissions office directly at (562) 206-0262 or visit our Phlebotomy page.